Hello, I'm r000t. I'm a Linux sysadmin, Python programmer, information security enthusiast, and one-trick Ekko.
I just didn't like how complex wordpress got, so I wanted something simpler that didn't make so many god damned requests. So I made a static site.
Mastodon: I'm serious at infosec.exchange and I shitpost at ligma.pro, which has been cancelled by the more tumblr-y parts of the Fediverse.
Twitch: I'll start streaming League at GNUr000t very soon, I promise. Any day now.
Twitter: Twitter is trash. Anybody on Twitter claiming to be me, isn't. Use Mastodon or Pleroma instead.
[email protected] F830 3E4A 1441 52AD
[email protected] 524A F504 2B6D 36B6
Jabber/XMPP: [email protected]
Signal: +1 6304701769
IRC: I'm not on IRC.
Old Blag Posts
Articles on my old Wordpress blog will eventually be made static and put here. The Internet Archive may have you covered until I get around to it. If you're looking for something specific, I may be able to find and send it over if you get in touch. You may be interested in:
- My article on the League of Legends "Instant Feedback System" being a slightly-modified email spam filter, how humans almost never review chat logs, and how "Riot Support" is actually college students in Washington state.
- My hitpiece on "Mean Texas Lawyer" Jason Lee Van Dyke trying to sue the Tor Project and threatening many, many people with his many, many guns over a revenge porn .onion
- My dump of shit found on Julius "Zeekill" Kivimaki's dedicated server after starfall pwnt it
People I've Pissed Off
I've pissed off a lot of people, including:
- Lizard Squad
- The entirety of 4chan at any given point
- Various other *chans
- Retired Naperville Detective Rich "SQL is illegal encryption software" Wistocki
- Riot Games' support contractor
- Jason Lee Van Dyke
- vinnie "nogainz" omari
- And I've made it quite clear to the feds that if Zeekill ever steps foot on U.S. soil, that they had better get to him before I do. Because I don't do that whole 8th amendment thing.